Printable AND Google Compatible! This informative reading, 11-page student mini-book provides a great overview of the Constitution of the United States. It is student-centered and includes reading skills tasks for close reads and to enhance literacy. The mini-book is easy to make, and your students will enjoy learning with Tony the Tourist!
– Teacher Guide with instructions and implementation suggestions
– 11-page student mini-book that includes:
– Interactive “U.S. Constitution” Flip Card
– One assessment: 5 multiple choice, 5 true/false, and one written response
– An answer key for the assessment
Like this activity? “Tony the Tourist” is part of a growing series that offers a fun and interactive way to teach social studies to upper elementary and middle school students. Follow me, and you will be the first to know about new resources, freebies, and where Tony is going next!
Reviews are helpful! Go to “My Purchases” in your account, find this resource, and select the option to leave feedback. In return, you will receive “TpT Bucks” to use towards future purchases… it’s a win-win!